DIY EJuice Supplies
Crafting your own specific flavours and concocting is easier than you might think. VapeOz provides everything you need at the highest quality available online.
DIY Juice Making
Looking for DIY Juices? VapeOz is one of the best vape shops online in Sydney Australia when you need anything with do it yourself vape juices. Located in Campbelltown 2560, we sell online vape mods and DIY juice making supplies, not just in Macarthur, but all over Australia with a massive range of vape products including tanks for you to choose from. VapeOz has all the big names SMOK, Vaporesso, Geek Vape, UWell, Voopoo, OBS, Kangertech, Freemax, Dovpo, AWT, Sony, LG & Samsung to name some.
DIY e juice is, effectively, making your own, bespoke e liquid to suit your exact tastes and needs. Making your own allows you to determine the flavour, the nicotine strength and most importantly, how to spread the costs of vaping effectively.
How to Make E Juice?
The basic ingredients that you need to make your own e juice are:
- VG or PG – If you want to make e juice with nicotine, we suggest you buy PG unflavoured 100mg from Mixology Vapes in NZ
- E juice Flavouring – VapeOz sells plenty of ejuice flavouring online and instore, a simple search on TFAshould bring up a lot of choice
- Distilled Water – This is used the thin out the e juice, make sure you don’t use tap water because it may contain unwanted additives
Here’s where it gets a little technical; but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with this easy-to-follow guide on how to make your own e juice.
- Bottles come in a variety of sizes, from 10ml and 120ml bottles which can be used for measuring and mixing up tester flavours, to 10, 30, 50, 60 and 120ml bottles which you can use to keep your favourite flavours safe. Most vendors do sell empty bottles, but it’s a good idea to keep any empty bottles from pre-mixed e liquids that you buy, this will save money for future DIY mixes – just make sure you wash them out thoroughly
- Syringes and pipettes are essential for getting the right quantity of each liquid into your DIY mix. Using these precise tools allow you to extract the exact amount of nicotine, PG, VG, and flavour concentrate needed, and makes transferring it to your mixing container safe, quick, and easy
- Latex/non latex gloves are an invaluable part of the DIY process as they protect your skin from spillages. Nicotine can be absorbed through the skin, so always protect your hands. They are also important for keeping your hands clean as you mix different flavours. Make sure you get a powder-free glove to ensure your mix stays pure and avoid any unwanted contamination
- Always keep some paper towels roll handy. It’s great for mopping up any spillages, wiping clean any blunt dripper needles, cleaning up bottle tops and generally keeping your vape kit dry during your experiments