Geekvape Boost B60 Kit
Geekvape Boost B60 Kit is the all new beast released from Geekvape.
Desgined thinking about the consumer, all new Triproof tech and a leak resistant pod system! Geekvape B60 features an AS Chip, IP68 rating, 0.96" LED curved screen and an all new UI. Geekvape have also added in the A Lock on the side to prevent those accidental pocket nudges.
With a whooping 2000mAh built in battery this little beast will keep you going throughout the day, sitting with a 5mL pod with a leak resistant top airflow you really can't go wrong with this Boost B60 kit!
2 pretty awesome features worth mentioning in my opinion -
Beast Mode –
Recognises the coil installed and automatically gives you draws at the maximum power the coil can handle. You can’t change wattage, in fact, you can’t even see the wattage but you can taste the beastly, tasty vapour flavour and feel the large vape clouds you receive.
Smart Mode –
Although this mode features on lots of other vape kits (it’s core feature being that it recognises the coil and sets a recommended wattage for you) the Aegis Boost 2 B60 takes this one step further and actually stops you from going above or below the wattage range the coil can handle.
Geekvape B60 Features and Specs
- Stunningly leak-proof pod design
- Intelligent working modes by AS-Chip
- 0.96-inch LED curved display
- A safer carry with A-lock (quick-lock switch)
- Tri-proof (water, dust and shock resistant)
- Dimensions: 115 x 25.9mm
- Material: zinc-alloy, leather and silicone
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh, built-in
- E-liquid capacity: 5mL
- Voltage output range: up to 7.5V
- Max power: 60W
- Coil resistance: 0.2 and 0.6 ohm
- Charging: USB Type-C port
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Refill method: top fill
- Airflow control via easy access airflow valve