Xtar X4 Charger, Xtar are a brand that have lead the charge on real high quality chargers and useful accessories, and they’ve never changed course after being founded in 2006.
The Xtar X4 and X2 chargers are both wall AC powered chargers, they both charge Li-Ion and Ni-Mh batteries in many, many sizes, and they both do a damn good job at it. The only difference is the X2 has two (2) bays and the X4 has four (4), how about that.
Features and Specs:
- Great Compatibility – Apply to 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR, 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD
- Innovative LCD screen display shows all information you want
- 0V Activation Function revives over-discharged batteries
- 5V USB output supplies power when you are outdoors and urgently need to charge your devices.
- Three-Stage Charging (TC, CC, CV) ensures batteries receive optimum charging with minimal wear and tear.
- Input Ports for Both Indoor and Outdoor Usages
- Input: 100-240V – 50/60Hz 0.8A
- Constant Current: 2A*2/1A*4/0.5A*4
- Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 +- 0.05V/ 1.45 +- 0.1V
- USB Output: DC 5V 1A
- Operating Temperature: 0-40C
- Size: L140*W118*H38mm
In the Box:
- Xtar X4 Charger
- Power Cord
- User Manual